
Momma and I took the H-Train for a little power walk aroung beautiful North Hudson today. We thought the family could use a little fresh air and exercize. In consideration of my activity levels lately, I'm a little surprised I don't have bed sores.
Momma thought he looked a little like the kid from A Christmas Story all bundled up in his cozy blue snowsuit.
As the photo illustrates, Henry has reached the point where he can face outwards in the Baby Bjorn* baby carrier - a major milestone for any child. This has to be quite a bit more exciting for him than facing me and drooling all over the joint.
Henry has his six month check up this coming Tuesday. Guess his weight and win a prize. Submit guesses in the comment section.
*A note to expectant mothers: the Baby Bjorn baby carrier rules. Seriously.
8 comments:
I guess 23 lbs. I have no idea how much he should weigh.
Good guess. I am pretty sure you are way off.
I'll guess 18 lbs. I'm in the same boat as Sam though...I have no idea how much he weighs becuase I haven't gotten to see him lately! What's up with that?
I would say that his weight will be 16.5 pounds. He sure is a cute guy with a lot of personality! Does that come from his mom's side of the family?
But of course!!
Hey, I resent that...
Dang, if I knew there would be a prize we would have weighed him yesterday in secret and submitted the winning guess with ease.
Oh well, I'm going to say 16 pounds, only because 16.5 is taken.
Seriously, he's going to have to bulk up a bit if he's going to keep his nickname "Big Bank Hank" !
Oh wait, I totally forgot the meaning of the nickname. "Big" is an adjective modifying the size of his "Bank", not his actual size.
So a tall skinny guy can technically still have a "big bank."
Post a Comment