The following morning we found the tree laying across our driveway right where our car was parked.
At this angle you can see the tree also fell onto our little Colorado blue spruce tree. This was Julie's favorite tree and this sight literally brought tears to her eyes. Meanwhile, Henry assesses the situation in his chore boots and big boy undies...
Luckily, I have been eager to have a situation present itself where I could finally use my Jonserud 2145 Turbo chainsaw. There is nothing quite as enjoyable as chainsawing in my book.
Henry scampers across our newly stained porch.
This is our clawfoot tub and currently our only means of bathing until we get the downstairs bathroom shower tiled and what have you.
Here is the Hankster doing his little monkey impersonation. For now we just have our matress flopped on the floor in our loft area near the kids bedrooms.
This is Henry's old toddler bed. He just got a new one with rails for his 2nd birthday from his cousins.
Momma took Vi & Hank to see the real life Curious George. I guess he lives in North Branch.
Henry is getting better at using the potty. Still only does tinky winky. No poopsy doopsy.
Henry blew them dawgs out all by his self!
Henry has an obsession with Bob the Builder that I find to be downright unhealthy... His favorite cousin Jada agrees.
4 comments:
Great update Jere. I love all of the pictures, especially Henry in his chore boots and big boy undies!
Happy Birthday Henry! Such a big boy.
And I love the picture of the porch. Gorgeous.
Happy (late) Birthday Henry. We miss you.
2 looks like a whole lot of fun. Happy Birthday Henry.
That swing is super cool
Post a Comment