I'm not sure if this is a smile or not - but it is pretty gosh dang cute. She was just in for her eight week check up and the doctor commented twice on how unusually long she is. She was in the upper 90th percentile for height and elegance. I think she was about eleven pounds. Otherwise she is normal and perfect in every way. She still has a little purple thing under her left nipple. I think the doctor said it was Chuck Mangione and that he will go away after a while. She got about four shots and then passed out for 18 hours. Henry got his two year check up at the same time and she said he is still totally radical and for some reason she said is circumcision is great!? Yep. So he's got that goin' for 'em - which is nice. Henry is like three feet tall now (closer to 3' 3" if he puts on his Bob sneakers and teases his hair up). Henry got one shot and cried for a bit but was able to shake it off.
Henry is such a little gentleman with baby Violet. In the morning he will say something like "Good morning, Baby Sister!". If she is upset and crying he will say "It's ok baby Violet, Henry's here, mommy's here, Daddy's here." He is hardly ever mean to her and has only thrown things at her a few times and usually these items are soft plush dolls or pillow and that sort of junk. He likes to give her kisses, too.
Henry can count to ten in English, German and Spanish. We are fast-tracking him since I won't be able to afford to send him to Ken's School of TV & VCR repair, let alone a serious institute of higher learning such as UW Stout.
Henry is back to sleeping through the night again. Not sure if it relates to his new bed with the side rails or if it just took time.
Still putzing around with the house. The soffit and fascia dude is allegedly coming in a week or so. I should be siding soon. The shower should get tiled next week. After that we are getting pretty darn close to being done. I also mowed a couple of walking trails for us to go on nature hikes and pick rasberrys and stuff. I am kicking around the idea of getting some livestock if for no other reason than to help take care of the grass. Icelandic sheep or Dexter cattle perhaps... Too much grass and I currently just have a push mower. No good.
Henry loves to brush his teeth. Henry thinks he knows karate. He will scream HIIIIYAAAAH! and do running kicks or kung fu jabs. I might start training him for cage fighting. He is that dangerous. One time I think he bruised my kidney.
1 comment:
Is he actually brushing? Kirk mostly just eats the toothpaste and them mimes brushing until we give in and let him have a drink of water. Heh.
Post a Comment