Friday, March 23, 2007

Here Comes Trouble

Seriously, how cute is my son?

His name is Reggie Turdsmore and he is a model for Baby Gap. Doesn't he look like a thinker?


Here he is with his lion mane wig dealie on. I think it makes him look like Rick James.

Henry has entered a stage of development where he is learning many new words every day. He remembers names, places, animals. It is really crazy.

This is our clawfoot tub that I refurbished. I got it off of Craigslist for a few hundred bucks and just did a little sanding and painting and what not and there you go!


Here is a before photo to illustrate the elegance that I am capable of with clawfoot tub restoration and in marrying up. I bet she could get a job on The Price is Right.


The past week has been pretty exhausting. No time to work on the house. I had a continuing education class all week on time-value of money theory. Imagine a room full of cool people discussing very interesting things interupted by exquisite catering. It was pretty much the opposite of that.


We have been trying to prepare Henry for the arrival of baby LaTeesha. He kisses Mama's tummy and points at it and says "baby".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry is looking good... can't wait to get back and talk some trash with him!!! I think you should name the baby Julie Jr.

LA said...

Oh wow. Those are some ADORABLE pictures!! I hope that Henry feels as loving towards baby LaTeesha after she arrives, that will rule.
Congrats on the CL score of the bathtub! CL can be totally awesome.
I responded to some joker regarding a 1948 Universal gas stove that we wanted to put in our kitchen. Seller said yes and then disappeared. SO lame! It's been nearly a week and I still hope she will email me back with some sort of re-confirmation. Sigh...I feel Sarah Jessica Parker in Square Pegs lusting after the football player.

Irene said...

How did our little babies turn into little kids all of a sudden? Henry is as cute as ever!

FEZ BEAR said...

I know!!! I can't believe it. We really need to reunite the wonder twins one of these days. Henry has been seeing this Emma chick from daycare and I think she is bad news.

belsum said...

I was going to just leave the requisite comment on the cuteness of Henry. But then wow - you just got and stun me completely with that amazing tub redo! Dude! That looks awesome.