
Henry is seriously mobile. There is now a constant element of danger in our household. The little guy is gobbling dust bunnies, animal dander, dead leaves from our poisonous house plants, and other things both known and unknown. He is tumbling and flopping around. He has a minor bruise above his eye from a slight fall he took this afternoon on dad's watch. I feel like he should be fitted for a helmet or something. Do they make such a thing for babies? 'Cause this is the only helmet I have and he tips over if I put it on him.

Our world has been turned upside down--it's total and utter chaos. Everything in our house has to be tested and reconfigured. He loves to pull and suck on cords and cables, too. He's been throwing up more lately and I'm not sure if it's because of his increased activity or if it's from ingesting mysterious household substances. We performed a major cleaning of the house today out of fear. Lots of bleach was used.
If we turn our backs for one second, Henry will take off into a forbidden area of the house. Below, Henry inspects the area surrounding the toilet bowl. Not good.

He is one bad motor scooter.

4 comments:
That crawling thing is on our horizon, so Henry; I will be watching to see how you treat your folks.
I worry that the bubble wrap she will be encased will be hot during the warmer months.
So cool! Now the world is his. Soon we will be able to see what he can do in the grass.
Err....when I said "her" in the above comment, I was obviously talking about my daughter. There is no way to confuse Henry for a girly girl.
Hey Fred - Yep, he is really getting around. And man, he is already way too speedy. It took him about two days to become a true threat to his own safety and our sanity... good luck, LA!
Post a Comment