Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Henry and the Amazing Green Milk Crate

I call this photo shoot "The Child Endangerment Series". It maybe looks a little worse than it really was. We just went real slow up and down the driveway -- just like Rainman. Henry loved it. He was howling.

Then we would take a little break and hang out for a while...


Then we would cruise a little bit more.


Henry had his nine month check-up today. I am happy to report that Henry is a doctor inspected and approved happy and healthy baby (pending the results of the blood tests to check his hemoglobin and make sure he hasn't been feasting on lead paint chips!). Henry is 18 pounds and 7 ounces of twisted steel and unbridled fury (this falls into the 25% level). His height is a staggering 30 inches, or two feet and six inches (90%). The doctor called him a string bean a couple times but said he is a totally healthy little guy. His head circumfrence is an amazing 47 centimeters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit I gasped at first until you said you drove like Rainman. Henry is one happy guy.
What is with these kids and their gigantic heads? Ali is still rocking the 95th percentile at 48cm!

LA said...

Aaawh....look he loves danger!