Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Who's this rotund Bozo with the bow tie and funny haircut?


You can tell Henry is going to be a Mensa level genius by the way he studies things. Admire his curious nature and his zest for knowledge as he examines his Humpty Dumpty plush doll. His intense gaze could burn a hole in the sun. He likes to touch things with his fingers and if I'm near him he reaches out with his little hands so he can touch my face (which actually includes eye gouging, fish hooking, hair pulling and nose picking - they don't even allow the first two in Ultimate Fighting Championship bouts. Henry James lives by one simple rule - NO RULES!).

3 comments:

LA said...

Henry is pretty much a renaissance man!

LA said...

Thanks for posting those great links. Pure class. Have enjoyed myself at the Burt Reynolds and Friends Museum site and know that next time we are in Florida, it's a "must see" attraction.

FEZ BEAR said...

Definitely. I guess the Burt Reynolds & Friends Museum offers occassional acting and filmmaking workshops and Dom DeLouise occassionally pops in to show people how he done it in Smokey & the Bandit II. Before I die I will go there.