I spent the weekend taking in some nature and cheap beer in the Great Northwoods, requiring a two hour Bombardier SnowCat vehicle ride across Lake of the Woods north from Baudette, Minnesota (practically Canada). Needless to say, wireless internet access was not among the accomodations. So, my deepest apologies to my readership for the lack of recent posting. I was really only gone for a couple of days, but I was worried Henry was going to forget who I was. When I got back I swear Henry grew up a little bit. As soon as I left I think he started going to work on his core muscles to impress me. He can sit up way better now - no joke. The other thing is - and I know I have been saying this for two months - the little fellow is getting some hair. There has also been some loose talk by friends and relatives of his hair looking sorta strawberry blonde or red (like mine). I am just guessing here but, it has got to be a little easier to grow up with any color hair besides red. Nobody ever said "I'm gonna beat you like a brown haired stepchild". I guess I turned out OK. However, at a bare minimum, it takes thick skin, a sense of humor, and an above average 50 yard dash time to make it as a redhead. So, I won't be heart broken if he gets momma's elegant blonde locks.Henry has nearly outgrown his favorite winter hat with the little raccoon ears. Too sad.
1 comment:
I beg to differ on the availability of the wireless internet. Good to hear Big Bank remembered you!!
Post a Comment