Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So many costumes, so little time...

We love Halloween here.  In fact, we have a year-round costume box that the kids are ALWAYS playing in.  I pick up costumes at thrift stores and garage sales and the box keeps getting bigger and bigger.  This year, Henry has it narrowed down to an Army Guy, Darth Vader, a Storm Trooper, or Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys (don't worry - he's only seen the cover of the DVD and asks us funny/awesome/weird questions about him).  Violet is going to be this bird (see above) but because we have so many fun costumes she likes to wear different ones for different events.  Here Jere and I took them to the FALLOWEEN Festival at a local campground.  Spoooooky!

Father and Mama Johnson by: Henry - He's getting pretty good at taking photos, huh?

Are you ever too young to be embarrassed by your old man?

Henry took this photo too!

SpongeBob and Scarecrow at Grandma Sue's Dance Studio. They had a performance for parents last night.

The Dancers

Here is Elsa (4), Violet (3), and Lila (2).  The extra girls belong to my best friend, Jessie.


Here is Jessie and I with our girls (her Dad, John captured in the background haha!).  For those of you that don't know, Jessie and I have been best friends and have grown up together since the second grade!! We weren't much older than our girls now.  We wore the BFF necklaces and everything for many years.  It's so fun to see pictures like this! 

Love those crazy gaps!

2 comments:

JR said...

A couple things. First, many great photos, and I'm impressed by the ones Henry took! Next, why you gotta be so sentimental? I'm teary for chrissake. BFF!
Third...
WHO is that smooth-faced man you're with?

FEZ BEAR said...

Ha Ha...