Henry's communication skills are developing very rapidly. He is always talking and babbling. He can understand most of the stuff we say to him and he usually tries to reply even if he doesn't make any sense at all. Here is a link to a video of Henry staking out the fridge for some milk. We no longer have to guess if he is hungry or thirsty. Sometimes I like to mess with him and make him say please three or four times before I give him anything just because it's cute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEu5NgZcdXI
Things with the house are moving along nicely. The plumber, electrician, and heating guys are mostly done. We have stairs going to the basement and our garage slab was poured this past Tuesday.
Baby #2 is also moving along nicely. We had an ultrasound done last Monday and everything is allegedly normal. With Henry we opted not to find out the sex so we would have a fun surprise on the birthday. This tim we decided to have the nurse lady write down the sex of the baby and put it in an envelope if we decided we wanted to find out what it was. Well, we were unable to handle the suspense and immediately opened the envelope when we got home. I will make the official announcement after the immediate family gets the word. However, I will reveal that we were able to rule out a hermaphrodite! Our blessed lives continue.
3 comments:
Oh my god, I NEED to know NOW!!!
Call me - hopefully you still have my number.
And Julie looks Great!
Nevermind, I just saw it on Youtube. I'm crying - I'm so happy for you guys!
You can still call if you want, we should get together sometime.
Post a Comment