Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Shot the Short Guy From Hall & Oates

Here are four beautiful generations of Johnson boys under one roof celebrating Grandpa Walt's 90th Birthday party. This was right before the dancing girls showed up.




Henry with Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Sue.

Here is Henry doing stuff in my garage. Henry has really taken to putting stuff on his head. Here he is wearing my old hardhat from the old days as a laborer. You can see the door I'm supposed to be staining in the background and the clawfoot tub I'm supposed to be refinishing in the background. I'm workin' on it.



When we were in Las Vegas we went to a shooting range where you can shoot machine guns. One of the fun parts about that is you get to pick out a target to shoot up. My question is whether the guy from Hall & Oates knows that there is a company that makes shooting targets bearing his likeness. Nice moustache.

Some of you already checked this out on YouTube - Here is a link to a video of Henry "helping" us learn the sex of baby #2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbdwzGdtZoM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I coulda been to the party..... Henry is groing at a rapid pace, is he still weight training and drinking protein shakes?

LA said...

Congrats on the new one! We fully endorse more girls.

That guy you were shooting looks more like mid 80's Richard Pryor to me. You know, circa "The Toy" and pre-freebase burns.
I always wondered if the short dude from Hall and Oats rocked the Jerri Curl. He's kind of a mystery.

FEZ BEAR said...

The Toy is among my top 50 movies of all time -- A Pryor epic.

belsum said...

Oh I love the 4 generations pic!