Friday, November 10, 2006

Hobo Hank

I already have Henry's Halloween costume for next year.

He will be going as the world's smallest homeless person. Watch out -- because this little hobo will steal your can of baked beans and throw you from the boxcar! I found him this sweet corduroy blazer with suede elbow patches at the thrift store.

Rough morning for the little guy. He was a little cranky to begin with. Then I dress him up like a homeless guy. Then he runs around and starts crying and throwing stuff. For some reason the site of this makes me laugh hysterically which, in turn, makes Henry even more upset. I have to stop dressing him up like this or he is going to grow up an angry and confused young man.

HENRY MAD!

One of Henry's fun time activities is digging around in the hutch at my parents house. He likes carrying around cans of soup and boxes of cake mix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Hobo Hank is so cute. We miss him lots and lots.
Alison also enjoys packing around boxed foods and cans, as well as pots, pans, tupperware, potholders, and anything else she can reach. Walking through our kitchen is like walking through a land mine.

belsum said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one to laugh hysterically at their son's crying and fussing. That shit is funny!