Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween Pictures and What Not


Henry was a puppy for Halloween. His costume is depicted in the above photos above and below. He had a Halloween Party at the daycare center and he also went trick-or-treating to at Grammy Judy's. He ate what I believe to be his first Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Pretty messy.

Henry recently had his 15 month check-up. He weighed 23 pounds and measured 31 inches. His percentages are starting to average out. However, his head is at the 90th percentile. Sometimes I think all the weights and measurements are less than accurate. I am sure the pediatric nurses have off days like the rest of the world or maybe come to work with a wicked hangover and goof up a few pounds here or an inch or two there. I don't know. Otherwise the Doc said he was cute as buttons and blossuming into an elegant toddler. I was complaining about how often he gets sick from the daycare and she said she would anticipate that he gets sick 8 to 10 more times over the winter. So we got that to look forward to...

It has been fun watching Henry interact and become a social dude. Jada (above in the fabulous navy track suit) just turned two years old and yells "Henwee Henwee Henwee!!!" anytime she sees him. Henry bit Jada right after this picture was taken because he didn't like her messin' with his ride. They said he has been showing some aggressive behaviors at daycare too. But that should change now that he is getting transitioned into the toddler room. I think some of the toddlers even wear big-boy underwear which is very intimidating for those in diapers.


Here is me and Henry patrolling the compound by four wheeler. Don't worry -- we go real slow. He really likes it.
Here is a picture taken from near our front entry looking up toward the peak of our to-be great room. This was when we were putting up the tongue and groove paneling. This weekend I got the footings for the porch in and finished up the last few boards of tongue and groove paneling. It is coming along slowly.

1 comment:

belsum said...

Oh lordy, I am so sick and tired of the constant daycare sicknesses being passed around.

We took the little man out on the 4-wheeler at Nana & Papa's after Turkey Day. He really didn't have an opinion.