Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Food & Feet

Momma has decided it would be best to give the Hankster a more active role in his eating. Here is his first attempt to feed himself. I hope the messy-faced baby pictures aren't becoming too "old hat".



Hmmm, yogurt. Not bad.

Here he is checking out the goods in our fridge.

Don't mind if I do...

This is a picture of Crystal's swollen pregnancy feet which I was instructed to put on this blog dealie. Glad I am a dude.


*Lately, Henry wants to get his day started at about 5:30 am. We are tired.

*Momma's last day of teaching for the year is Thursday, so I am done working from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

*Henry is still getting over a wicked cold. He made it through cold season, but let his guard down when it was 90 degrees outside. Sweet. We have finally discovered that sick babies are not so fun.

*So, so tired...very tired.

4 comments:

LA said...

The little man has skillz with the food! Messy baby pics are allowed. Like snowflakes, no two are identical and they are all beautiful. AWWW!!!
Oh Crystal, how I remember the agony of da feet. Late 7th, early 8th month? Much commendation for taking a picture of your feet and then posting it online for everyone to admire. I wish I had taken a shot of my mammoth hooves. I recommend springing for the most expensive luxury pedicure you can afford – it really helps with the swelling…until you have to stand up again.
Our spawn has decided to wake up around 5-6 am as well. Belsum was saying the same thing in her blog. It's time for the blackout Elvis curtains to go up in the nursery.

belsum said...

Oh man, Kirk's just being ridiculous with the not sleeping! One week he's refusing to go to bed at all. Next he goes to bed but won't go back to sleep after getting up for a midnight snack. Mommy needs to sleep!

FEZ BEAR said...

Perhaps we need to give the kids a barbituate with the nightie bottle...

belsum said...

Wasn't a rag dipped in whiskey an acceptable old timey "teething cure"?