Thursday, June 15, 2006

Becoming Mr. Furley (Sans Footwear)



With the wedding season briskly approaching, Henry was in dire need of appropriate formal wear. A guy needs one solid suit he can wear for such occassions. I finally settled on this circa 1977 gem from the Unique Thrift Store. I am still trying to locate some patent leather footwear in his size to go with the suit. There just isn't much out there... He should really have a moustache, too. However, I think that is simply out of the question. Is it just me or does he look like a mini-Mr. Furley from Threes Company?


Henry has started using this little rubber duckie as a nuk.

4 comments:

LA said...

Baby Leisure Suit...oh..my..golly.

Where DO you find these "treasures?"

LA said...

Unique...of course.
I think you must beat me to the goods.

FEZ BEAR said...

This might be the best $3.00 I ever spent. The Unique on Rice & Larp. has a vintage section and sometimes there are some baby clothes in it. I got him some chaps the other day...

belsum said...

Man oh man is Henry ever going to hate you when he grows up and sees these! Priceless!!

Kirk got one of those teeny duckies at the furniture store the other day. They're all the rage amongst the age zero set right now.