Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ultimate Fighting Championships Starring Hank "The Tank" Johnson


The other night Henry was all fiesty and hopping around on my lap and screaming. Then he would dive towards me and give me a hug. It was funny and cute...


Until the part where he gave me a flying headbutt and a bloody nose. He's almost eight months old and he can already take his Pa in the fistacuffs.


  • Henry is getting close to crawling now. He can get up on all fours from his tummy.
  • Henry is not big on cottage cheese.
  • Watched Weekend at Bernie's II -- 90 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Seacrest, out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the nose. Alison has made me bleed twice. Once when she bit my finger (I was asking for it really) and again when she hit me in the mouth with her huge noggin, resluting in a bloody lip. Who knew little ones could be so dangerous.

LA said...

That is one tough kid. I bet H. scares Chuck norris...a little.

belsum said...

Oh man, I totally thought that Kirk broke my nose after a similar move a few weeks ago. Not fun.