Henry likes to put on his own lotion after his bath. When unsupervised, he tends to go a little overboard. He slobbers it all over his body in very copious amounts with gusto. We have instructed him to not put lotion on his nether region since it might irritate his pee-pee hole but he still gets carried away from time to time. So, the other night he comes barreling into Violet's room as we are putting her to bed and tells us he is all lotioned up. He had it all over his three pack so I told him he should go in the bathroom and wipe the lotion off that area. He scampers off for a few minutes and comes back with little tufts of toilet paper on his fingers and wiener and says, "ahh daddy, it not workin'... I need help." I believe that is when this picture was taken...
Random Observations
Violet said her first words tonite -- "uh oh!" -- after she dropped her sippie cup. She had teeth popping in all over the joint and is slobbering mess. She is mainly babbling and saying the baby stuff like "daa daa daa" and "baa baa baa". She had her first really good temper tantrum when we blocked her way to the stairs a couple days back. The two kids regularly take baths together now. Henry can properly pronounce Violet now. Instead of "Vahditt" he can pretty clearly say Violet. Violet is cultivating the beginnings of a nice and wispy mullet!
3 comments:
Who doesn't like to lotion up once and a while?
tom has a good point.
In other news, I think I just busted a gut laughing.
I guess that's why they call it Grins and Giggles...
Post a Comment