
Here is Henry gobbling a cupcake and showing why he is commonly referred to as the gold standard in cuteness.
Henry took delight in cruising around on a tractor.
Henry and Ali partying in a backyard tent thingie.

I don't know what was going on here.

I Like this one. I think Henry looks like a major league pitcher about to deliver some serious heat like he's Carmen Ronzonni. I think Ali was impressed. Here's the announcers call:
Hank Johnson is throwing pure gasoline today, folks. On a one and two count, checks Gruber on first, shakes off the first sign. Here's the delivery from the stretch, and Hank goes inside with a brush back pitch showing Julio Franco who's boss. That little man has cajones.

All photos used without permission.
5 comments:
Henry is really coming into his own and becoming a true champion and ladies man.... excited to see him in less than a week!!!!
That picture of Henry and his lady friend is hilarious. I love the vintage Kermit T. Yay for the house and stuff. When is the second baby due?
Baby #2 is due around June 8th - but I want her to hold it in for a couple more weeks while I finish the house.
Nice! Kirk is really into "Mermit" right now, too.
Oh my goodness I miss you guys so much! I can't wait for finals to be over so I can come home and play with the little man, see the house and play with the hopefully soon 'new arrival'
Post a Comment