Is it me or does it look like he's just kinda going through the motions? I guess he gets points for having the real beard -- but seriously doesn't it look like he's just doing this Santa gig to get away from the old lady for a while? Maybe this was a community service sentence for a drunken disorderly conduct conviction. I don't know.
Henry had pink eye or some eye goober disorder this past week. He also got into a scrap at daycare with one of his buddies. This time Henry was bitten. I guess payback is a real sucker. Our house isn't done yet.
3 comments:
2 things that santa is probably drunk and peed in his pants... I've seen bad santa I know how those clowns operate. Henry looks glorious though!
BWAH!
I'm just impressed that Henry isn't turing purple from screaming on that Santa's lap. That dude looks like he took his Santa lessons straight from Billy Bob Thorton in the timeless classic "Bad Santa".
Post a Comment