Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Henry James Birthday Festival - continued...

Henry got a ton of presents...


As the party progressed, and after consuming copious amounts of watermelon, Henry's cousin Jada bore a striking resemblence to Sissy Spacek's character in the movie Carrie (or is it just me?).




Henry was less than into the cake. We had to take of his shirt 'cuz he got frosting all over it. Note the look of excitement on Mama's face.



Here, Henry encounters a Texas-style rubber duckie and attempts to choke the life out of it because it displeases him. This is a huge rubber duck -- big -- and our little Henry is virtually manhandling the poor thing. Note the sweet cap he is wearing; a gift from Sean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is definitely the mother of all rubber duckies. Where did it come from? I must get Ali one for her collection.

FEZ BEAR said...

I will check on that. My mom got it. It is so huge. A duck of this caliber would make a quality addition to the Alison collection...

LA said...

I was laughing out loud at those pics. Jada is totally working some Carrie prom scene action for sure.
If I got a sweet chocolate cake in the shape of a horse, I would TOTALLY be spazzing all over it. Hank must have been partied out, cuz that cake is spazzworthy.

belsum said...

Holy crap that's a big duckie!